3-hour Makeup Workshops
3-hour-Makeup Workshop: Looking great is not only great but also a priority for any lady. We offer you the ultimate makeup techniques and products to achieve a complete look for any occasion. This hands on makeup workshop is designed to teach you how to apply your favorite look, whether you are going to an interview, heading out for a night or simply wanting to look fabulous every day.
How does the class go?
1. Arrive 15 minutes before the start of the class to register and enjoy a delicious healthy beverage and fruits
2. For each participant, the following items will be provided:
• Hair band,
• Palette and spatula,
• Makeup remover
• The makeup you will be using during the day,
• A folder with notes that you can take home to review and practice what you learned. All the tools you will be using on the day are neat and cleaned.
3. Your instructor will explain how to use the tools you have been provided with
4. All the participants are asked to removed the makeup to start from fresh
5. The demonstration starts, your instructor will demonstrate step by step and you will be given some time (in every step) for you to practice (on yourself) what you just have learned.
6. At the end of the practice all the participants are looking fabulous, feeling great and surprised on how capable they are to create a professional look
Book any of our available workshops on WORKHOP CALENDAR or organize your own with your friends HOST YOUR MAKEUP WORKSHOP
2-hour Skin Care Workshop
2-hour skin care workshop: Learn a basic understanding of the skin; identify your skin concerns and which of our high quality skin care products will work best for you. Review all of our skin care lines and products – Lumiere de Vie, Cellular Laboratories, Skintelligence and Special Care products – your best skin awaits
Why Skin Care?
1. Everyone has SKIN!! No matter age, gender, or skin tone everyone needs to take care of their skin. Skin is your body’s largest organ.
2. It serves as a protective barrier between your insides and the rest of the world, helps regulate body temperature and
acts as a filter.
3. Skin exists in a constant state of change, with old cells dying as new cells are forming. It’s affected by every aspect of your life, from what you eat to where you live.
Understanding your skin
Proper skin care is vital if you’re concerned about physical appearance. Unhealthy skin tends to appear sallow and dull, whereas healthy skin is glowing and vibrant. When skin is unhealthy it loses elasticity.
Proper skin care is not only about looking good, it’s about staying healthy. Poor skin care habits can lead to rashes, irritation, acne and wrinkles. Unhealthy skin is more susceptible to disease, infection and is more likely to scar after an injury.
Book any of our available workshops or organize your own with your friends (CONTACT)